- The session fee pays for the time and talent of the photographer. It does not include any finished portraits. The session fee is due at the time of your portrait session. Session fees are non-refundable, however with 48 hours notice it can be rescheduled in case of an emergency.
- If you have a sick pet on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If you try to keep the appointment, we will most likely request that you reschedule if we notice your pet is sick. Sick or uncomfortable pets do not like to be photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if he or she was in good health.
- Please bring only the subjects to be photographed to the session. This is especially important with pets and kids, as Samantha will need their full attention on her rather than looking at other members of the family.
- Personal cameras are not allowed in studio during your session. Please refrain from taking iPhone/Android/camera images or video taping. We work very hard to ensure your session is captured artistically and creatively. We ask that you respect our livelihood and refrain from taking photographs of what we are creating.
- You agree to hold harmless, Samantha Donohue, her representatives, employees and Pawtastic Photography, from any dispute in the event you or your family become injured during your session or while on the studio premises. Pawtastic Photography and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury to you, your children or your family members, or for any damage to your property during the photo session or while on studio premises.
- You will view your portraits via an online gallery. You will be notified via email when the gallery goes live and packages will be discounted during the first 48hrs. After that the package prices will revert back to their original prices.
- We give no guarantee to photos and products not printed through us. Printing with us will ensure professional quality and correct colour. Images will printed elsewhere aren't covered and we cannot be held responsible for any errors or inconsistencies.
- Almost all Pawtastic Photography clients invest in digital files. Due to the downloadable nature of this content, once files are downloaded from the gallery or removed from the studio the sale is final and non-refundable.
- Clients who cannot make a decision about products or images during the 2 weeks that their gallery is active, may re-activate their online gallery for a $100 fee. Digital files cannot be downloaded or released outside the studio until full payment is made.
- While Samantha does capture many images during your session, you will see only those images selected by her, the artist, for previewing. She carefully renders each image to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown and are removed from archives permanently after the artist rendering is complete.
- Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full and is subject to a 50% cancellation fee should you change your mind about an order after it is placed. Once an order is sent to the lab or digital files are submitted to the client either by CD, USB, electronic transfer or email, the order is deemed non-refundable. Payments may be made cash, bank transfer, Visa or MasterCard. Payment plans are available.
- Please allow 4 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed. You will be notified by telephone or e-mail when your order is ready.
- All ordered images are kept on file for a period of 1 year. Unordered images are removed from our archives after 30 days. Re-orders placed more than 60 days after the preview appointment, require a minimum $250 re-order.
- The Copyright Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce your photographs. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, the photographer wishes to maintain complete control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and scar our reputation for providing superior portraits.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Pawtastic Photography sells only the highest quality products on the market. These have been specifically chosen for their archival properties and some even come with a 75 year guarantee.
Your order will be ready for delivery 2-4 weeks after the order has been paid for in full.
Under the Trade Practices Act 1974, you may seek a refund if items:
are or become faulty through no fault of your own
are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known
do not match the description
have defects that were not brought to your attention.
Pawtastic Photography is unable to accept returns if you order the wrong size, cause damage by improper handling or if you simply change your mind.
Due to the downloadable nature of digital files, once files are downloaded or removed from the studio the sale is final and non-refundable.
All sales, including gift vouchers, are final.
Entry open to persons aged 18 years and older who are residents of Sydney, NSW, Australia
The session will take place in Sydney, NSW
You must book and have your session within two (2) months of being notified otherwise the session is forfeited
All people and pets combo must be from the same household
Valid for up to 4 subjects ( that combo could be you and three dogs, two people and two dogs, one person and one dog, whatever you need up to 4 subjects as long as one of them is a dog)
Prizes are non transferable, not exchangeable or redeemable in whole or in part for any cash equivalent.
To enter, completed original entries must be received by the end of the promotion date. Late entries will not be accepted. Entry forms which are not properly completed will be rejected. Contestants may enter once only. Prize winners will be notified by email or phone. The major prize winner will be the first valid entry drawn on the day of the draw. The prizes are valid for a period of two (2) months from the date of draw. Prizes are for domestic portraiture and cannot be used for commercial photography. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
By entering our competition via Facebook, the entrant acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Facebook in any way.